Question Menu Peer Answers
19) Another bonus of shopping among several agents and/or bro�kers is the increased exposure QuotesChimp will have to the many com�panies in the market. Remember, when you speak to five independent agents or brokers about insurance, you may be com�paring 50 different insurance companies! Finally, don't forget to compare the products of the independents and brokers with those of exclusive agents. By taking a week or so to allow the insurance professionals to do their thing, you will have given yourself a solid grasp of what is available on the market and at what prices.
18) social media
17) For the U.S., the economy.
16) The general financial uncertainty led to the majority of clients being unwilling to commit to much more than the odd one-off program.
15) This year, Tweeting has increasingly become a part of my training. It gives in the moment feedback.
14) This year, Tweeting has increasingly become a part of my training. It gives in the moment feedback.
13) This year, Tweeting has increasingly become a part of my training. It gives in the moment feedback.
12) Sginificant over-focus on social media
11) Increased use of videos. This trend is going to continue. Videos are particularly useful in teaching motor skills. And they seem to be used for all purposes.
10) It was a bad year for me personally: I lost my prime associate who was hired by another organization. While I wish her good luck, I am in a lurch. I did have some positive and productive gigs this year, though.
9) The fantastic use of Facebook to send out invitations to Thiagis workshops in Sweden// Karin Hedén
7) the need to drive measurable results was in sharp fous
6) social learning - new technology
5) Social media, economic downturns and the choice of fear or courage. How people respond to the changes made the difference between a great year or a dreadful year.
4) New technology for delivery devices.
3) budget cutbacks, retirements, and layoffs
1) The continuing trend towards eLearning rapid development tools including You Tube-like videos.